Start planning now for how you will recognize and thank your hardworking
Direct Support Professionals.
The ADAPT Community Network shared these events they have planned for their DSP's -
- Each program will host a special recognition party - special breakfast, lunch, dessert hour or other festive occasion. Each staff will recieve a gift to celebrate their hard work.
- Random staff will be chosen for a raffle drawing throughout the month of September and win a $25 gift card.
- Staff who have been nominated by peers as outstanding employees will be honored at a DSP Luncheon on October 15th. On the day of the luncheon, one winner per program will receive - an awrd, a "day-off" certificate and a gift.
DDI has some special events planned for their DSP's -
- The theme this year is "DSP's are Out of this World" commerating the 50th anniversary of the moon landing.
- Daily events will take place in the Adult Residential programs, including: make your own sundae, trivia game, hot breakfast, t shirts for all staff, games with prizes, raffle giveaways, BBQ lunch, goody bags for each dsp, photo both, etc.
- Each site is decorated according to the theme and a google survey was condcuted so the DSP's could choose the shirt color and style.
- Clearly their planning commitee works very hard to make this week special for their DSP's.